Help feed hundreds of families this Thanksgiving!
With your support, the Anja Rosenberg Kosher Food Pantry at JFS will feed 250 families this Thanksgiving, and provide food, household supplies, and more to hundreds of families throughout the year.
Five ways to make a difference this holiday season!
1. Save the Date: Join us on Thursday, November 16th at 5:30 PM for our 11th annual hunger event. Together, we will raise the funds needed to feed our community.
2. Thanksgiving Bags: For just a $25 donation, you can provide a Thanksgiving bag for a family in need. Thanks to the generosity of the Rosenberg family, all donations will be matched, supporting vital programs and services for food pantry clients.
3. Turkey Drive: Drop off a kosher or non-kosher (kosher preferred) turkey at Beth El Temple in West Hartford on Sunday, November 19th between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
4. Volunteer: We need your help with our Thanksgiving distribution on Sunday, November 19th! Opportunities include giving out turkeys and Thanksgiving bags at the JFS office or making deliveries to our homebound clients. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Laura Miacola at to get involved.
5. Spread the Word: If you know someone who could benefit from the Anja Rosenberg Kosher Food Pantry, please encourage them to reach out to us at (860) 236-1927 or email Lmiacola@jfshartford.org. We serve all people regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or sexual orientation.