If you are going through a significant change in your life, life coaching may be a helpful supplement or alternative to traditional counseling.
Jewish Family Services offers life coaching through certified coach Julie Connolly. Julie describes five important benefits of life coaching:
- A shift in your perception that allows you to see new possibilities
- A defined path to get you where you want to go
- An understanding of the limiting beliefs that may be holding you back and of the means to manage them
- Support and tools to keep your success sustainable
- A greater sense of self confidence and personal empowerment.
You don’t have to navigate changes in your life by yourself. Life coaching can help your develop a new outlook and a new action plan for your life.
To learn more about Life Coaching at JFS, please email Patti Weiner or call her at 860-236-1927, extension 7129.